THIS IS NOT A PONCHO.
The Tom Sachs Studio standard-issue Fanny Pack Second Edition (Olive Drab) is designed to support the needs of our team and the demands of making sculpture.
It is made of Dyneema, a waterproof and extremely lightweight non-woven composite fabric.
A custom color was developed by Dyneema exclusively for Tom Sachs Studio, based on the original USAG NATICK LABS Olive Drab #7 (1943). This color was used to defeat the Nazis.
Through extensive wear testing we improved the Fanny Pack Second Edition to include the following:
- 1/4" EVA foam padding for durability and extra comfort around the waist
- Thicker bartack on strap's slide stop
- Dual-layer enforced bottom for extra strength and durability
- Lycra mesh pocket divider for improved wear resistance
- Internal key loops
- All internal seams sealed with Dyneema tape and grosgrain for water resistance
Main compartment size increased by 16.7% cubic inches for greater storage capacity
Each bag comes with one natural and one black nylon webbing strap, interchangeable for added wear life and color preference. The length of the webbing allows the wearer to transition between a handbag, shoulder bag, and a waist pack.
Custom made for Tom Sachs by Zpacks in the USA.
English porcelain beads made by hand in Tom Sachs Studio, NYC.
Dimensions: 7 H x 8.5 W x 1.75 D inches
Our intention is for these to be worn to death by individuals. If you are a bot you will be blocked. Shame will find you.
All orders will be shipped on Monday, December 7.