IT TAKES TIME.
Beauty is not limited to youth. Novelty gives way to true character, and things of quality improve with wear. From entropy to repair, you and your tools shape one another. These sneakers can be bought—what you do in them cannot.
We designed these sneakers for extended play. They are made to be scuffed, shredded, patched, glued, scrubbed, and thrashed again. Everything eventually falls apart, so we design to delay the inevitable, to prolong that sublime space between box-fresh and worn-to-pieces. These are pressure-tested sneakers. Built-for-decay sneakers. Full-circle, signs-of-life, tough-to-fake sneakers.
"It’s not what you do, it’s how you do it."
The NikeCraft General Purpose Shoe features:
- Exclusive Brown colorway
- Durable knitted upper material (open enough to breath, tight enough to ward off a few raindrops)
- 3-piece molded cup sole: Durable rubber outsole, soft gum rubber midsole and EVA foam core
- Black nylon herringbone donning straps
- Debossed “NIKE” logo in Tom Sachs’ handwriting on heel
- Premium microfiber collar
- Size chart ranging from Women's US 5-14.5, 15.5, and 16.5 and Men's US 3.5-13, 14, and 15
Made in Vietnam
NikeCraft products are manufactured to the exact specifications of champion athletes throughout the world. The design and construction of NikeCraft products support all the activities of your life and tell your story. NikeCraft shuns innovation for its own sake, but embraces it as a necessity. Top quality products fulfill their intended purpose while remaining as hard-wearing as possible. Before recycling, there is reuse. Before reuse, there is durability.
All orders containing the NikeCraft: General Purpose Shoe will ship in 10 to 14 business days.